Monday 10 September 2012

new info just in

One of the major companies that fly, have just been bought out!! This should be fantastic as the cheap flights should become cheaper. One of the cheapest locations to fly from in the united kingdom is turkey or spain, as the cheap flights are less than £100 return. I love it when you use a comparison website and find a cheap flight to a hot destination.

The cheap flight I had just bought was a flight to turkey for less than £60 return, i thought it was such a cheap fight that i actually bought my partner and 4 children a ticket so they can accompany me on my business trip to purchase exotic plants. The cheap flight was with Turkish airlines and they have an also rating amongst all the air travel companies and rank in the top 5 in the world.

1 comment: